PGA Tour Professional
Brad Faxon of Barrington, RI is a 22-year PGA TOUR veteran. His first win came in
1991 at the Buick Open and since then he has established himself as one of the most
consistent and respected players on TOUR. He has served as a member of the PGA
TOUR Policy Board for two terms, as well as being part of two Ryder Cup teams. Brad
has always remained loyal to his New England roots, as evidenced by his work with
the CVS Charity Classic, which he hosts, and the extensive charitable work he does
throughout the region.
- 8 PGA TOUR victories, including the 2005 Buick Championship
- Create balance in terms of continuity, playability and emotional satisfaction.
- Craft original holes that exhilarate, captivate and challenge.
- Design to accommodate a game played by people with varying degrees of skill, aptitude and fortitude.
- Render our personal attention to all details.
- Understand our clients' needs from the outset.
- Savor the passion and the art.
- Co-Founder of Billy Andrade-Brad Faxon Charities for Children, which has raised over $5
million for at-risk children in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts
- 2004 recipient of the Bing Crosby Tournament Sponsor Award
- Winner of the 2002 Ambassador of Golf Award
- Winner of the 2002 Gold Heart Award presented by the American Heart Association
- 1999 recipient of the Charles Bartlett Award given by the Golf Writers Association of
America to TOUR players for their contributions to society.
William Bradley Booth
- Harvard University - Cambridge, MA
Graduate School of Design, 1991
Certificate, Golf Course Design
- Mansfield University - Mansfield, PA
Bachelor of Arts Planning, 1977
- Professional Golfers’ Association of America - Newark, NJ
Business School, 1977
- Faxon & Booth Golf Design
- Managing Principal
- Golf Design Services firm in collaboration with PGA Tour
member Brad Faxon
- Booth Golf Design, Inc.
- President and Founder
- Highly recognized firm providing complete design, construction review and
consultation services for the development or renovation of golf courses.
Master planning through construction detail. Extensive experience with all
aspects for successfully integrated golf course projects. Fluent in computer
aided design (CAD).
- Golf Experience
- Teaching Golf Professional
- Golf Course Superintendent
- Practiced profession in Pennsylvania and New York, USA.
- Involved with golf instruction, golf course maintenance and golf course
construction and expansion. (12 years)
- Turfgrass Technologies
- Turfgrass application management and consultation company. Extensive
agronomic knowledge and experience. (10 years)
back to top